General Area in Okarche : Advice

change location

cancel or


Anna Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Nassau County, NY
Anna Brocco answered:
lot size and address listed is incorrect. who do we contact to get corrected or does it matter. County Assessor's records are correct.
If the property is listed with an agent ask him/her to make any necessary changes; or directly contact customer service
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 3, 2012 General Area in 73762
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Oklahoma > Kingfisher County > Okarche > General Area in Okarche
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer