Property Q&A in Oak Park : Advice

change location

cancel or


Ken Grech, Real Estate Pro in Simi Valley, CA
Ken Grech answered:
I see a home in foreclosure on this website, how do I buy it? Who do I contact? Is $$ accurate or BS?
For more informaiton about foreclosures, please visit my website: or feel free to contact me directly at:
0 votes Share Flag Sat Aug 8, 2009 Property Q&A in Oak Park
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Oak Park > Property Q&A in Oak Park
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer