Home Ownership in Northridge : Advice

change location

cancel or


Marc Schwartz…, Real Estate Pro in Santa Clarita, CA
Marc Schwartz 818-885-5615 answered:
My sister and I inherited our parents california house in equal shares. Will we both be able to receive the parent to child property tax exemption?
Pamela, as Real Estate agents, we can't give you tax advise. I do have a accountant that I've used for over 15 years that would be able to answer all your questions. Then you & your sis ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 8, 2012 Home Ownership in Northridge
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Five Star Real Estate..., Agent in North Hollywood
Five Star Real Estate...
North Hollywood
Marianne Leopold, Agent in Valencia, CA
Marianne Leopold
Valencia, CA
Home > California > Los Angeles County > Northridge > Home Ownership in Northridge
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer