Remodel & Renovate in North Miami : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


John Giaccone, Real Estate Pro in Cape Coral, FL
John Giaccone answered:
I need temporary housing while my home is being repaired. Where can I find a house for about a month to rent?
Your best bet to find a rental for a month or so would be to look for a vacation rental as these type of properties are usually available on a monthly basis .You should be able to cont ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Aug 4, 2011 Remodel & Renovate in North Miami
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Miami-dade County > North Miami > Remodel & Renovate in North Miami
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer