North College Park : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Kris Swierz,  in Bellevue, WA
Kris Swierz answered:
The public record for our home at 1166 N90th,98103 is wrong.How do we change that?
You would contact the assessors office.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 16, 2010 Home Selling in North College Park
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Washington > King County > Seattle > North College Park
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer