Foreclosure in Norco : Advice

change location

cancel or


Keith Manson-…, Real Estate Pro in Milwaukee, WI
Keith Manson- Metro Milwaukee Wisconsin answered:
In CA, is it legal for a landlord to receive rent money but not pay their mortgage?
If you do not pay your rent you will be evicted and he your landlord does not pay the mortgage, the property will be foreclosed and your land lord's credit will be hurt. It is all ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 11, 2010 Foreclosure in 92860
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Kristi Nila, Agent in Corona
Kristi Nila
Home > California > Riverside County > Norco > Foreclosure in Norco
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer