New Salem : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Louis  Wolfs…, Real Estate Pro in Needham, MA
Louis Wolfson answered:
If a property has title 5 problems can the buyer back out?
You can close on a property without passing title V. You may have trouble financing it as most banks require it.

As to backing out there should be a clause in your offer typically t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue May 28, 2013 Home Buying in New Salem
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Franklin County > New Salem
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer