Financing in New Milford : Advice

change location

cancel or


Clarabellae, Home Buyer in South Miami, FL
Clarabellae answered:
Is there anyway to convert a 203K loan to a conventional loan or remove the PMI insurance?
The FHA Streamline 203k refinance program will provide between $5,000 and $35,000 above the current loan balance to make repairs on a home. The extra money will be held in an escrow acc ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 22, 2015 Financing in 07646
Diane Glander, Real Estate Pro in Spring Lake, NJ
Diane Glander answered:
I have found a house and want to take advantage of the new home buyer tax credit. I am married and as a couple we do not quality for the credit due
You might find that filing married individually will cost you more than the $8000 credit will provide you.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Feb 16, 2010 Financing in 07646
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Jersey > Bergen County > New Milford > Financing in New Milford
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer