We are a real estate search engine so we don't represent the homes found on our site. Please follow these steps to begin your home search:
1. Click the 'Rent' tab at the top of our homepage.
2. Enter your desired city and state in the search bar and hit Enter.
3. Click 'Max Price' to select what your highest price would be to pay for a home. Click 'Min Price' to set the lowest price you would pay.
4. Select your preferred property type, square footage, allowed pets, etc.
5. Click the orange 'Done' button.
This will begin to pull up listings that are more tailored to what you are looking for.
If you are interested in a listing, click on the "Request Viewing" button. You can also take advantage of our vast network of agents here:
We hope your experience with Trulia is memorable and thank you for using Trulia for all your real estate needs.
For future reference, you can feel free to contact us about this type of inquiry through our contact form here:
Yes, you're wrong. I wrote a best seller for home buyers that can guide you through the process...read it free on Amazon prime. And then hire an Exclusive Buyer Agent to represent you. EBAs represent homebuyers only so there is no conflict of interest to jeopardize your negotiating position. Visit http://naeba.org for a referral.
Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You! Follow the links below.
Buying after bankruptcyMy wife and I filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy in New Mexico in 2013 after finding out how bad my company insurance was after our daughter was born. It was discharged in May 2013. We started talking