Property Q&A in New Market : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Alison Hillm…, Other/Just Looking in San Francisco, CA
Alison Hillman answered:
Can this place be lived in full time?
That's a good question! You should work directly with an agent who can help you learn more about that specific property (and probably will know a lot about similar properties in the are ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 6, 2012 Property Q&A in New Market
Kelly Wilson, Real Estate Pro in Newport News, VA
Kelly Wilson answered:
my mother passed away without leaving a will, but I am an only child. How do I get the house put in my name?
t sugestion is to consult a title lawyer. The property may default to the state ... there may bea way to get it btu again you will need to consult a lawyer. Hope that helps some!
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 14, 2012 Property Q&A in 22844
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Virginia > Shenandoah County > New Market > Property Q&A in New Market
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer