How To... in New Jersey : Advice

change location

cancel or


Kirsten Priz…, Real Estate Pro in 34104
Kirsten Prizzi answered:
How do I find out how to contact the board of the home owners association at The Heritage 55 community in Deptford, NJ 08096?
The seller should provide this information to you.
0 votes Share Flag A few hours ago How To... in 08096
Tom Hinz, Real Estate Pro in New Jersey
Tom Hinz answered:
I need to have my profile completely erased from Trulia. It is very important. Please help me figure this out immediately. Thank you so much.
See Tanya's reply to the same question a while back...

Tanya L. Ess-Young, Broker, Powder Springs, GA

Sorry to see you go. Trulia profiles can only be removed by contacting Truli ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon May 4, 2015 How To... in 07052
Marisol Rube…, Renter in
Marisol Rubero answered:
How Can I Port My NJ Section 8 To NY?
When section 8 is closed in a particular city/town it is only for people who do t have section 8 already. You have to file a portability application to be able to move from NJ to NY. Wh ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 3, 2015 How To... in 07712
John Sacktig, Real Estate Pro in 08816
John Sacktig answered:
I would like to remove pictures of the inside of my house from Trulia. How can I do this?
Send a request into Trulia, or the previous listing agent. But as I understand it this is public record so there is o way to really remove from all sites unless you went to each one.
... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Feb 21, 2015 How To... in 07823
Jeanne Feeni…, Real Estate Pro in Basking Ridge, NJ
Jeanne Feenick (908) 337-0943 answered:
i dont want to put my manager name on the listing
Confused by your question - if you are an agent, it is actually your broker that has the listing and that information must be provided.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Feb 7, 2015 How To... in 07747
M306, Home Buyer in Cordova, TN
M306 answered:
How do I find out if there is a Lien on property at 517 w plane st Hackettstown, NJ 07840, could you help me?
Trying to find out if a property in Camden, NJ has any liens against it. Where do I go ??
0 votes Share Flag Wed Feb 4, 2015 How To... in 07840
Ernie Behrle, Real Estate Pro in Raleigh, NC
Ernie Behrle answered:
how do i remove the pictures posted on the house i purchased. I did not upload the pictures (the seller did), but I do want to remove them.
If you purchased the home and it is officially closed, the entire house should disappear off this site.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 18, 2014 How To... in 07960
Ron Shaffery, Real Estate Pro in 08753
Ron Shaffery answered:
How do I figure out the average listing time for homes in a specific town?
Your best bet would be to find fulltime local Realtor to get you the most accurate information.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Sep 12, 2014 How To... in Allendale
Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in 03109
Scott Godzyk answered:
my home was purchased over a year ago, and was wondering how to take the pictures down from Trulia
Most listing agents either have automatic feeds that upload their listings to site like Trulia while some enter them manually. the listing agent who entered the listing is the only one ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jul 20, 2014 How To... in Princeton
Yvonne-jovi, Home Buyer in Bloomfield, NJ
Yvonne-jovi asked:
Tracing family members from bloomfield I am trying to trace family that I believe were from bloomfield. My mum stayed with them for a while and attended Westminster pres church. I have been trying to access census records with…
0 votes Share Flag Sun Mar 16, 2014 How To... in Bloomfield
Anna Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Nassau County, NY
Anna Brocco answered:
How do I appeal my property taxes in Long Valley NJ (Morris County)?
You can appeal on your own, therefore contact the local tax assessor's office for information, or perhaps check their website...
0 votes Share Flag Wed Feb 19, 2014 How To... in Morris County
Yogi, Home Buyer in 07302
Yogi asked:
How do I appeal my home's property tax in Long Valley NJ? My wife and I bought a home in Long Valley last year that is assessed for tax purposes at over $300,000 more than what we paid for it. We also have a large tract of land (over 15 acres)…
0 votes Share Flag Wed Feb 19, 2014 How To... in Morris County
John Sacktig, Real Estate Pro in 08816
John Sacktig answered:
How do we find out where new developments are being built in NJ? We want to buy a plot where a new development is being built and design our house.
Future people...

Are you looking in Piscatawy alone? What area do you want to be in? What size if a home and what price range are you looking to me in? As an expert in Middlesex Coun ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Nov 30, 2013 How To... in New Jersey
Mack McCoy, Real Estate Pro in Seattle, WA
Mack McCoy answered:
if the fair market value is calculated by dividing thr proprty 's total assesed value by the average assesment ratio. What is the ratio ?
The ratio is calculated by dividing the property's total assessed value by the current property tax.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 10, 2012 How To... in Bloomfield
Raimonds & K…, Real Estate Pro in Sparta, NJ
Raimonds & Kristina Erins answered:
is my tax a fair assesment?
Yes, it's too late to challenge this years assessment, but there's no reason no reason not to start thinking about next year. My clients recently hired an appraised to handle a tax app ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 29, 2012 How To... in Sparta
Laura Gianno…, Real Estate Pro in New Jersey
Laura Giannotta answered:
what are the set back requirements for a shed in barnegat nj?
You have to go to town hall. Last time I dealt with a shed in Barnegat you needed a permit. Call the building office at 609-698-0080 ext 114.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 17, 2012 How To... in 08005
Gina Chirico, Real Estate Pro in Fairfield, NJ
Gina Chirico answered:
How can I recruit new agents?

Have you tried hanging a sign in your window? Advertising on your Facebook page? I know I've gotten calls from other brokers/office managers asking me if I was interested i ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 11, 2012 How To... in New Jersey
Diane Maxon, Real Estate Pro in Jersey City, NJ
Diane Maxon answered:
my grandma died and my dad is trying to find an appraiser for her house in order to keep the house and pay the taxes where can i find one and how much
Very sorry to hear of your grandmother's passing. I would imagine that there is an attorney handling her estate for your family, and he or she should be able to help you. If all you n ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 10, 2012 How To... in 07030
1 2 3 4
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Eric Godoy, Agent in New Jersey
Eric Godoy
New Jersey
Donna Jungsberger, Agent in New Jersey
Donna Jungsberger
New Jersey
Robert J. Scully, Jr.,..., Agent in Avalon, NJ
Robert J. Scully, Jr.,...
Avalon, NJ
Home > New Jersey > How To... in New Jersey
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer