How To... in New Castle : Advice

change location

cancel or


Brooke Rhodes, Real Estate Pro in Camp Hill, PA
Brooke Rhodes answered:
im try to find secton 8 approved house in my area.
Call the local county assistance office or HUD office and they will have a list of homes available for the local sec8 program in your area. Hope that helps!
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jul 19, 2008 How To... in New Castle
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Joe Ludovici, Agent in New Castle
Joe Ludovici
New Castle
Eleni Papandreas Chm..., Agent in New Castle, PA
Eleni Papandreas Chm...
New Castle, PA
Home > Pennsylvania > Lawrence County > New Castle > How To... in New Castle
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer