Market Conditions in National City : Advice

change location

cancel or

Activity

1
Tony Grech, Real Estate Pro in Michigan
Tony Grech answered:
Should I lock my rate today at 6 percent or wait. I am closing at the end of this month. I have a USDA loan.
The decision is up to you entirely. In making your decision, consider this question: If you gamble and rates go up to 6.5% would you still be able to afford the home? If not then loc ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 11, 2009 Market Conditions in National City
Search Advice

Followers

547
Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Mobile Home Connection, Agent in San Diego
Mobile Home Connection
Agent
San Diego
RJ Leal, Broker in Chula Vista
RJ Leal
Broker
Chula Vista
Home > California > San Diego County > National City > Market Conditions in National City
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer