Market Conditions in National City : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or

Activity

1
Tony Grech, Real Estate Pro in Southfield, MI
Tony Grech answered:
Should I lock my rate today at 6 percent or wait. I am closing at the end of this month. I have a USDA loan.
The decision is up to you entirely. In making your decision, consider this question: If you gamble and rates go up to 6.5% would you still be able to afford the home? If not then loc ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 11, 2009 Market Conditions in National City
Search Advice

Followers

319
Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Artur Urbanski, Agent in Burlingame, CA
Artur Urbanski
Agent
Burlingame, CA
Bruce Lynn, Agent in Coppell, TX
Bruce Lynn
Agent
Coppell, TX
The Hagley Group, Agent in Pleasanton, CA
The Hagley Group
Agent
Pleasanton, CA
Deborah Madey, Agent in Brick, NJ
Deborah Madey
Agent
Brick, NJ
Don Tepper, Agent in Burke, VA
Don Tepper
Agent
Burke, VA
Home > California > San Diego County > National City > Market Conditions in National City
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer