08062 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


thinz, Real Estate Pro in Allenhurst, NJ
thinz answered:
Better ways to market property (residential property in commercial zone)
There are many ways to market this property. I would start by personally inviting all the business owners within a 1/2 mile of your property the opportunity to have a personal tour of ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 19, 2015 Home Selling in 08062
John Kelly, Real Estate Pro in Mantua, NJ
John Kelly answered:
Status of Richwood Town Center (C-1 zone)
For information regarding the status of the Richwood Town Project and zoning questions it is advisable to go to the municipal building and speak to construction and zoning officials. Th ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 23, 2014 Market Conditions in 08062
Robert Baker, Real Estate Pro in Edmond, OK
Robert Baker answered:
Sponsoring Broker?
Interview all the Brokers in town and as a new agent go with the Broker that is going to offer the most education and training for your first 2 years.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 28, 2013 Agent2Agent in 08062
John Kelly, Real Estate Pro in Mantua, NJ
John Kelly answered:
What are the costs when I sell my house?
Hello ,

The fees vary but there are always standard fees that would apply such as transfer taxes, preparation of Deed and Affidavit , fee for certificate of occupancy, settlement fee ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 10, 2013 Home Selling in 08062
Nancy Kowalik, Real Estate Pro in Mullica Hill, NJ
Nancy Kowalik answered:
Will development on the eastern end of Harrison Township (08062) expand beyond what is already planned? 1.
I believe there are no certainties when it comes to development these days. Much competition, financing is still very difficult and so what was the norm is no longer. I believe that w ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Oct 5, 2013 General Area in 08062
William McCa…, Real Estate Pro in Mullica Hill, NJ
William McCann answered:
I'm buying a bank owned property, do I still need to buy Title Insurance?
Definately. If you obtain financing the lender will require it. Make sure you get a Owners title policy for yourself. Most people do not realize that the title search and insurance is f ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Feb 27, 2013 Financing in 08062
Michael,  in Mullica Hill, NJ
Michael answered:
Property located next to 'taken' property.
Yes you should! Contact a tax attorney immediately and they can guide you through the process. Even if it costs you a fee, it will be well worth it, especially if you plan on staying i ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 10, 2010 Quality of Life in 08062
.,  in Tranquil Place, Care...
. answered:
Is it necessary to have owner's title insurance in addition to the title services and lender's title insurance on a new construction home?
I know you are expecting Deborah to answer, but I thought I would jump in. Title insurance rates and fees are fixed by the state, so they will be the same no matter what title company ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 26, 2010 Financing in 08062
Kimberly Tho…, Real Estate Pro in Voorhees, NJ
Kimberly Thomas answered:
We are having a new home built and recently found out that the builder has filed for bankruptcy. We did make a deposit but they have not started
Dear Ca,
I have not had an opportunity to read all of the other responses but here's my two cents:

RUN!!! If you can get the deposit back, get it and immediately cancel the c ... more
1 vote Share Flag Fri Feb 26, 2010 Home Buying in 08062
Snj2143_09, Home Seller in 08062
Snj2143_09 answered:
I may want to sell a rental property with 1.1 acres and 2 separate units. Looking for options.
Update to original question:
The property is now zoned for commercial use. It sits on the south side of 322 between Heritage Winery and Wawa. There is a row of homes very close to the ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 31, 2009 Home Selling in 08062
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer