General Area in Mukwonago : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Diana Hellman, Real Estate Pro in Larchmont, NY
Diana Hellman answered:
All I want is a legal document stating when we are gone my daughter and son will get each 50% of everything. Where do I go to get this done and the?
You should be looking for a trusts and estate attorney in your area. A professional recommendation would be the best way to go. You can ask local realtors or if you know local attorneys ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 16, 2015 General Area in Mukwonago
Linda S. Cef…, Real Estate Pro in Franklin, WI
Linda S. Cefalu answered:
just got a message about a open house we would have gone to see got message at 5:55 pm was open house today till 130 pm dont send if over!
Wondering if the message got hung up in either server. I have heard of this happening. Check to see what the original time was that it was sent. If it came from an agent and it truly ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Dec 12, 2011 General Area in 53149
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Wisconsin > Waukesha County > Mukwonago > General Area in Mukwonago
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer