Moving in Louisville>Question Details

xhaled_03, Renter in Louisville, KY

who can i cal to lease to own or rent to own in the louisiville ky area?

Asked by xhaled_03, Louisville, KY Mon Jan 28, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3107139597-2314-Thurman-Dr-Lo…

Answers

5
Frankie Story’s answer
It appears the property is for sale, not rent. It is unlikely that they would do a rent to own on it. Most properties for sale, the owners don't have that as an option. You could always call the listing agent to see what they say. Good Luck!
I can offer up to 27 lease option homes.
thanks i will check out your site.
Flag Mon Feb 4, 2013
Rent-A-Center if you want to get a couch. If you asking about real estate make sure you research how a mortgage underwriter will review the contract between you and the seller, hint, it won’t be what you expect. That is why most rent to own deals are nothing more than very expensive leases.

Jim Simms
NMLS # 6395
JSimms@cmcloans.com
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time
Web Reference: http://jamessimms.com/
You can give us a call, The Brenda Doll Team. We would be happy to assist you. Please call Natalee at 502-510-7038.
Most sellers do not offer rent to own in any shape or form. Most want to sell and not be landlords and hope you can buy the house, which requires you to get a loan from a bank to do so. If you can't get a loan now, why do you think you can in a year? Do you really understand how rent to own works? They are rare to find because them working out is even more rare. Sellers do want to fool with them.
Thanks Tim, I understand what you are saying however, sometimes people run into situaitons that force them to look at other options. IE deaths, deployments, family additions, loss of job temporarily... I own a home already and I lease my home out...
Flag Mon Feb 4, 2013