Moving in Austin>Question Details

Sandyluckyzi, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

rent or buy house near private is necesary?

Asked by Sandyluckyzi, Austin, TX Sun Mar 17, 2013

We are going to move to Austion from China! It's hard to make decison where to live and find a good school for my 7-year-old son. I need your recommendation for rent a house first and buy a single family house after the.

0 votes Share Flag Moving in Austin

Answers

4
Nín hǎo! I took a guess that you speak Mandarin as I speak Japanese and some Mandarin as well. My girlfriend is from China too. If you would like some help finding a rental home and a home to purchase, I will be happy to assist you. And if you are more comfortable speaking whichever dialect of Chinese you speak, I can probably get an agent to help us or translate.

I have a great team of lenders, inspectors, lease agents, etc. to help us out, and do not charge anything for my services. Please contact me if you would like further assistance. And of course, Happy New Year! (Xīnnián hǎo!)

Xièxiè, Joe

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Ranked #1 by Buyers and Sellers (JD Power & Assoc. 2012)
Call 512-261-4415
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 17, 2013
Sandy,
Not a bad idea, renting at first. Schools are always high on the list for children especially younger ones. There a website http://www.greatschools.org/texas/ you can use. The school districts in the area are
Austin ISD, Eanes ISD, Round Rock ISD, Cedar Park ISD, Dripping Springs ISD, Pflugerville ISD, Lake Travis ISD. DOn't be confused by the total ISD rating. Drill into the actual class your child will be attending.

I've lived in Austin my whole life and raised two children here. I'm very familiar with the schools and neighborhoods. You can contact me at 512-914-6118 or directly via email at AustinHomeSells@gmail.com.
Hi Sandy!

I would be happy to assist you in your search from afar, I specialize in assisting folks relocating, my most recent clients came in for a short visit at a fully furnished rental while we looked for the right home to buy. I have over 8 years experience in the real estate market here, I can create a search that includes only the top rated schools.

Looking forward to working with you!

Oh and by the way my services are FREE! I provide Comprehensive market analysis to save you time, money and stress.

Michelle Adams,
REALTOR® GRI, CNE
Real Estate Consultant
Ultima Real Estate
512.574.2969 direct | 512.852.4412 fax | 512.22CONDO Office
http://www.UltimaAustin.com
Find me on: LinkedIn | Zillow.com | About Me |Trulia
Mortgage Calculator | Mortgage Market Place, get the best rates!
Please review Information about brokerage services
Current Government Affairs Committee Member
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL
Sales | Leasing | Purchasing | Land
Search for active listings |
Accurate Property Information at Your Fingertips
The Austin Board of REALTORS® (ABoR) boasts one of the most technologically advanced Multiple Listing Service (MLS) systems in the nation. This property listing resource network is managed by the Austin/Central Texas Realty Information Service (ACTRIS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of ABoR. Subscribers must be members of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) and adhere to the ACTRIS Rules and Regulations.
Hi,Michelle
Thanks for your reply. Would you pls contact me by email: sandyluckyzi@gmail.com? I will specific some details about my requests. Thanks!
Flag Thu Apr 18, 2013