Moving in Orlando>Question Details

Sandra Walker, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

moving to orlando next 6 months most of the homes for sale are in davenport, haines city and kissemmi what are the communities and traffic like

Asked by Sandra Walker, Orlando, FL Wed Mar 14, 2012

will be working in orlando

0 votes Share Flag Moving in Orlando

Answers

7
Hi, Sandra! The areas you specified are very different, and there are many options to choose from.
Please, give me a call at 407-970-8245 or email at natallia.mann@yahoo.com, and I will be very happy to assist you with the choice!

I know that this is a big choice, and the process of search might be frustrating and discouraging at time, so I always take extra care with my clients to make this process for them as smooth as possible!

Natasha
Hi Sandra,

Trulia is a wonderful tool to get started on your search for an agent, area and home.

Since Orlando is a big spread out area the best idea would be to narrow it down closer to where you will be working. Once we have the place of work and speaking with several agents you can find the one for you and go from there. There are lots of good agents you just need to find the one for you. Please feel free to call and talk with me I would love to help you find your next home.
Tami
Hi Sandra,
Thanks for turning to Trulia to ask your real estate questions...You'll get alot of great answers from alot of great agents!

If you're working in Orlando, and depending on what area...you may want to rethink the above mentioned areas. What are you looking for in the area where you live. Just because it's got some cheap prices right now may not be the ideal place for you and your family.

First things first Sandra...Interview some agents and see who will work best with you!

Then let's talk about your needs, wants and desires for your new home!

Carol Bauza
Charles Rutenberg Realty
carol@carolshome.com
there are plenty of homes for sale in Orlando too

http://www.frontlinefloridarealty.com/Orlando

to answer your question I would need spacific addresses s the major roads that you woul use would vary depending on the location of your work and the address of your home.

Happy to give you the benefit of my work in all of those areas except Hanes City. that is too far out for me

let me know how you would like to proceed Alan 407 832 4888
Sandra, all depends where in orlando youwill be working. Kissimmee is about 20 minutes to Orlando, Davenport about 35 to 40 assuming you are in hwy27 or Ronald Reagan pkwy area. Haines City will be about 50 minutes down I-4.

Kissimmee and Davenport are great places to live, almost every type of shopping need is available locally, lots of restaurants and entertainment. Haines City is further away and people prefer to head south to Lakeland when they want to go into the city. Traffic is slow during rush hour but again depending on where you are going, easy to skip by leaving 30 minutes earlier or later.

Let me knowif i can help you find the home, I have lived in Kissimmee/Davenport area the last 23 years. You can start by looking for homes on my website at http://www.SearchKissimmeeHomes.com. Was this answer helpful? If so please click on the "thumbs up" or the "best answer".

Tony Vega
Charles Rutenberg Realty
Hi Sandra:

You have mentioned that you will be working in Orlando. Depending on what part of Orlando, you may want to consider looking at properties a little closer into Orange county. Traffic from Davenport, Kissimmee area is going to be fairly heavy as well as a bit of a commute. I would be happy to discuss the areas of Orlando that may work for you to cut down the drive time and still stay within a budget. Please e-mail me or call me.

Carri Schoeller
Charles Rutenberg Realty
cps@orlandorelocation.com
407-492-8559
Were exactly are yo going to be working as those areas are really a hike from the Orlando city limits. I would be happy to help you find a new home.