Moving in 88310>Question Details

Steve, Renter in 87124

most visitors, Alamogordo or Carlsbad?My business depends on it.

Asked by Steve, 87124 Mon Feb 28, 2011

I would like to move to southern NM, but have never been there. Some people like Hobbs or Carlsbad better than Alamogordo.

0 votes Share Flag Moving in 88310

Answers

5
what do i need to get in this school
Depends on your business. If it is central to tourism, then I would pick the ones with the most tourists. If it is a local business, then pick the city that doesn't have what you are offering. Personally, I like Alamo over Carlsbad just because you are close to so many things and when you have time off, you can enjoy your life too.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 12, 2012
Hi Steve,
Visit the Chamber of Commerce website for each city. There should be data that tells how many visitors stoped at the visitor center of each chamber.
Steve, there is a difference when you come to Alamogordo. Here you have the Sacramento Mountains with the Lincoln National Forest nearby, White Sands Natl Monument. Check Alamogordo.com for more, Ursula Bixby at Remax of Alamorordo 575 921 2527
Web Reference: http://Alamogordo.com
My vote's for Alamogordo, since it's near The Spaceport, it's projected to be out of this world for tourism!