Moving in Oldsmar>Question Details

Gpweyer, Renter in

is there reports of shinkholes in oldsmar?

Asked by Gpweyer, Mon Jan 28, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Moving in Oldsmar

Help the community by answering this question:


Sinkholes, settlement, subsidence...all different terms to refer to similar concern.. I recommend a professional home inspection to check for any evidence or signs of this type of activity.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 7, 2013
If you would like an environmental report on any particular address or general location feel free to contact me. Very inspexensive and tons of information for any particular area in the US compiled by government and municipal data including 100 year flood plans.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 28, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer