Moving in Laguna Beach>Question Details

Kate, Other/Just Looking in Laguna Beach, CA

is there a lis of currnt apartments for rent or studios??? it seems to be very hard to find listings

Asked by Kate, Laguna Beach, CA Sun Jan 17, 2010

The MLS has rental listings for Laguna Beach. If you would like to provide your wish list of requirements, I will run a search and send you what's available. Questions to consider are the length of lease, # of bedrooms, # of cars, garage, view, price, furnished or not and location and start date would start the search.

Suzanne Taylor, Prudential Ca Realty
Laguna Beach
Below is a link that you can open to view the Laguna Beach rentals and leases that are shown on the MLS under $1,500 (and other price ranges as well). Listings shown include weekly vacation rentals as they are included on the MLS listings. However, you can view properties by the price range you are looking for and inquire about whether a weekly vacation rental or lease.…
Web Reference:
You can start searching for rentals right here:
Hi Kate,

It can be tricky to find rentals.....couple options in Laguna Beach. There are real estate offices which have agents who specialize in rentals, often vacation rentals, but year-round or off-season rentals. You can find one by a Google search.

I'd be happy to email you what is listed in the MLS, if you send me an email with your search criteria....price, size etc.