Moving in Lake Elsinore>Question Details

Macy3214, Other/Just Looking in Broken Arrow, OK

im moving from broken arrow,ok to lake elsinore,ca and were driveing and i've never drivin that far i need some answers asap

Asked by Macy3214, Broken Arrow, OK Wed Aug 1, 2012

Answers

6
I hope this answer isn't too late... but moving from Ok to LE is such a good transition for you. It isn't like moving to LA! It's much smaller and quieter. A bit of country. Awesome ride up on hywy 74 towards orange county and coastal cities and beach areas. My hubby is from OK as well and he loves it here compare to the larger cities. I'm a local realtor and we bought a house here couple of years ago. We love our home and living here! the lake view from our front porch and upstairs is an added bonus. Close to schools and parks, to include dog park, skate boarding area next to residential park. Very clean, quiet and friendly neighborhood. McVicker canyon is our favorite area! Services are cheaper compare to orange county or san diego cty.
Goodluck on your move!

Kay
Meridian Capital RE
We own a home in L.E. we love our home and the area where we live. lake view from the front porch and upstairs is an added bonus. very clean and friendly neighborhood. no need to go anywhere on 4th of july since we can see fireworks from the front porch thru-out the lake area and around the city. 3 blocks to middle school and there are 3 parks within few blocks, walking trails, dog park, and fire dept is less than a mile away. there is an outlet mall within two miles. other malls are 10-15 mins away. lots of brand new homes or development and are affordable for most! my hubby is from OK also. kk
What kind of answers are you looking for? Do you need to know some short cuts and travel routes that will get you to Lake Elisnore quickly and safely? Or do you need to know what's available in Lake Elisnore RE?
congratulations on the relocation. What do you need assistance with?
I live in Lake Elsinore. What did you need to know about this amazing city?
Hi Macy3214,

What are your questions?

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
http://www.RealtyBySR.com