Moving in Townsend>Question Details

Adurham34, Other/Just Looking in Townsend, MT

im looking to rent a 3 or 4 bedroom house in townsend.we are moving up there from nebraska.

Asked by Adurham34, Townsend, MT Tue Mar 9, 2010

0 votes Share Flag Moving in Townsend

Answers

3
Take a look at the home located at 10 Baldy Mountain way. This home was built mush sooner than 1970. The subdivision was platted in 2004. I have seen this house and it had to have been built in the late 2000's, most likely in 2008 or sooner. We just bought the adjacent lot and looked very closely at that home. It is a nice house with a developed lawn.
Our Century 21 office in Helena has a property management department and I can check and see if we have any rentals in Townsend. What amount do you want to spend per month?
Since no answers from Townsend yet--any local agent can help you, why not contact any realty office(s) and inquire, or you can choose to e-mail/call any local agent(s) that contribute(s) to Trulia.