Moving in 75092>Question Details

Sharlotte Le…, Home Buyer in Sherman, TX

if u purchase a home on a double lot is it permitted to build a second on home ...this lot is located on mckown ave in the 75092 area of sherman...

Asked by Sharlotte Lemon, Sherman, TX Sat Aug 25, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Moving in 75092

Help the community by answering this question:


The lots has to be large enough for building lines and set backs. Is it a large lot at least 60 by 90? or how large.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 29, 2012
You need to contact the building dept of the county you are in to check the local building codes. If the lot is large enough and they allow them to be subdivided then maybe you can. Building codes vary and there are rules to follow so make a call to them and start there.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 25, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Grayson County > Sherman > 75092 > Moving in 75092 > Question
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer