Moving in Lake Elsinore>Question Details

Macy3214, Other/Just Looking in Broken Arrow, OK

how should i cope with having to tell my friends that i moving half way across the untited states i need answers asap?

Asked by Macy3214, Broken Arrow, OK Sun Aug 5, 2012

Answers

4
say "Im OUT BIATCHES!" .
I also moved all the way across the country. From Pa. to Ca. Purchase a nice home with
space for visitors. While living there we took all our out of town visitors to lots of great spots
to check out. It was like a vacation for them and we got to keep in touch.
A move across country can be so difficult, not only the move itself but leaving your loved ones behind. Your friends will understand the necessity of your transition and I'm sure miss you terribly. There are always the social network sites that can keep you all in touch along with Skype, a great way to talk face to face with each other. As time goes on, they will adjust to you being gone. Think of the specials times you will have when you go back to visit or better yet, invite them out to your new place and show them around during their vacations. Have a party to share special memories before you leave, make it fun and light and make sure all the special friends are there so everyone feels how much you love and care about them. Goodbyes are only temporary, reassure them of that and that you will keep in touch with them.

I wish you the best of luck!

Carol Reed
Tarbell, Realtors
951-660-5786
If you have a problem telling you friends that you are moving, I am not sure that anything that we can tell you will be helpful.

How about the truth???