Moving in The Seasons>Question Details

Janesa, Other/Just Looking in The Seasons, Bakersf...

can a 12 grade student be accepted to south high school if they live close to ridge view high school?

Asked by Janesa, The Seasons, Bakersfield, CA Sat Nov 14, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


All a parent needs to do is file for an Intra-district transfer, as long as the school has an opening your child should be approved.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 12, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer