Moving in 19139>Question Details

lacrosby5325, Renter in Philadelphia, PA

am on disability but I have bad credit I need a place to move?

Asked by lacrosby5325, Philadelphia, PA Thu Nov 28, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Moving in 19139

Help the community by answering this question:


Please call me at 267-934-1971 this is my cell phone and I'll be more then happy to give you some direction which is comming from a local realtor if you wish you may contact me off line so your information is protected

Philip J. Cunningham Sr
V.I.P. Realty Corporation
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19152
Office.(215)725-5700 X49
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 29, 2013
Get with the local DHS and see if they have any assistance programs.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Nov 28, 2013
Depends on just how poor the credit is; also much will depend on the landlord/building, each is different; however you can consider being upfront regarding your credit; be prepared to show proof of income; possibly pre-pay some of the rent; possibly offer extra security; have some reference letters handy; consider a guarantor, etc.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Nov 28, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer