Moving in 29803>Question Details

h.emmons, Renter in Indianapolis, IN

Will be relocating to Aiken SC from Indiana?

Asked by h.emmons, Indianapolis, IN Sun Nov 4, 2012

needing to know even where to start to look for homes with a good school district will have to rent figured the first year web sites, newspapers area zip codes ect any help thank you

0 votes Share Flag Moving in 29803

Answers

4
our family (my spouse and two young daughters) lived in aiken for three years. Had to move due to change in job, but kept our beautiful home in a very nce part of aiken. I have it rented to a couple of british scientists, but plan to sell it. Chukker Creek offers the best elementary school and that's why we bought our home there. I can say alot about aiken, but would prefer a more private conversation. we are also interested to sell our home at a very attractive price if one is interested. I wonder how can we connect as i don't wish to post my email or number here. Please suggest if interested, thanks
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 26, 2012
Please take a look at http://www.aikenhomesinfo.com to help you find some helpful links on school districts and general Aiken information. I would be happy to send you any information regarding anything listed for sale or rent in the area. Please don't hesitate to email call or text
Me Shelley Queen CRS, ABR
Coldwell Banker United Realtors
108 Laurens St. N. W
Aiken SC 29801
803-507-7755
Shelley@Shelleyqueen.com
Web Reference: Http://www.Shelleyqueen.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 5, 2012
Try looking at http://www.aikenmls.com - that is our public website for the mls. If you tell me what you are looking for, I can start sending you links of houses that match your needs and wants. Just let me know what I can do to help you!!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 4, 2012
The market seems to be turning around, and as you know, the Spring can often be the best time in the Aiken area to sell. Getting a market analysis of your home is the best place to start; that way you know if the time is right to make your home available. An alternative would be to pay an appraiser to provide you with an updated appraisal. Prices are not where they were pre economic crisis, however. I will be happy to assist you if you wish.
Mary Derrick, BIC
CRS CRB GRI
Derrick Realty, Inc.
803-275-4090