Moving in 55415>Question Details

Ben Aughenba…, Real Estate Pro in

Who is a reputable mover in the Twin Cities?

Asked by Ben Aughenbaugh, Wed Sep 26, 2012

Moving from a 2 bedroom apartment in Stillwater to a 3 bedroom bungalow in Minneapolis.

0 votes Share Flag Moving in 55415

Answers

5
Local Motion is reputable and very reasonably priced. They aren't a huge company, so if there's anything "negative" about them, it's that their calendar fills up and they often have to turn business away because they are fully booked.

My family has used them a number of times and they are very reliable. If they say they'll be there at 10AM, they'll be sitting out front in their truck sipping coffee at 9:45. If you look out your window at 9:50 and see 'em in the truck, then start wondering...and walk up to the truck to introduce yourself, they might offer you a donut.

Nice folks to do business with...and a little cheaper than 2 Men and a Truck...in our experience.
AAA Movers is the best by far.
I like Triple A and Two Men and A Truck. Look them up on the Internet and get quotes; each provides free boxes (you might have to pick them up, but it is fairly convenient. If you were going from or to New York, I would have suggested Wheaton Van Lines. Liz
AAA Movers have a good reputation as well.
I recently used Local Motion for my own move and was very happy with the service they provide.