Moving in Dallas>Question Details

Pfoooch, Other/Just Looking in Dallas, TX

Where should a single male, almost 30, live near Dallas, Tx? Job is in McKinney.

Asked by Pfoooch, Dallas, TX Tue Jul 10, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Moving in Dallas

Answers

11
Check out Frisco, TX, its is quickly being built up with lots of entertainment and resturants. It is a young town and alot of fun! Its has very easy access to major highways and about 23 minutes to McKinney. Good Luck!
Having been in that situation before, I would recommend somewhere in the middle off Hwy 75, like Richardson, Plano or maybe Addison. Depending on your interest, you may find there isn't really one central place in Dallas to enjoy yourself. But, a short commute to work is priceless. Let me know if you have any questions, I would be glad to assist.

Marlon Hopkins
marlonhopkins@kw.com
972-832-5110
I am partial to McKinney as I live there. It is in close proximity in my opinion to everything you would want. Outlet mall and The Shops of Fairview are just down the road Restaraunts all over, shopping, some of the best restaraunts are in Downtown McKinney! Easy access to the metroplex via 75 without being forced to use too many toll roads. It has some great golf corses if you play as well as lots of parks etc... Call, Email or Text me and I will be glad to help you find that home you are looking for!

John Greer
Realtor/ABR/SFR
United Real Estate Dallas
214-460-8381 Cell/Text
jgreer@unitedrealestatedallas.com
http://www.johngreerhomes.com
Hi -

I'd have to know what you like to do in your free time to make the best suggestions. Dallas is full of neighborhoods/areas with great social venues but it can be pricey. The commute between Dallas and McKinney can be pretty long too. Just give me a call if you have a minute and we can talk further.

Thanks!

Andrea Brooks
Keller Williams
469-450-1326
Uptown Dallas or close to uptown is the best place for a single male that is almost 30. I'm 31 and live near Preston and Royal and it's convenient to both 75 and tollway and uptown so it works great! Depends on your price range and what type of home you are looking for. If uptown it will likely be a condo or duplex. I have a great listing on the market below that would be perfect in the heart of uptown in the State Allen district walking distance to McKinney Ave dining and entertainment. I would be more than happy to assist you as I'm an expert in the uptown area.

David Maez
VIVO Realty
Broker, Co-Owner, REALTOR (R)
Mobile: 214-924-3216
http://www.vivorealtygroup.com
Well that depends upon a few factors like renting or buying? Do you want to live near your job or somewhere that offers a lot of restaurants, shopping, bars. How far are you willing to drive to work? I do mostly locating so feel free to give me a call anytime. Just click on my photo for more info. Thanks
Are you renting or buying? There's plenty of options for both. I would suggest McKinney itself, or Allen, or Plano. There are homes and some townhomes in all. All depends on what you're looking for.

Let me know if you need help.

Beau Beasley
Coldwell Banker
214 966-2100
beau@beaubeasleyhomes.com
Addison, McKinney, if you're not concerned about alot of distance, uptown is good, east dallas, north dallas is good, there are many fun areas. Feel free to give me a call and I would be happy to help you.

Liz Renfro
William Davis REalty
214-924-9676
Lrenfro@sbcglobal.net
Drive around and check out citys like Plano, North Dallas and I think you'll like the scene. It will also depend on what you want to spend.

Kenny
Broker
Kennyrealtor@yahoo.com
I interview my clients takes approx. 30 minutes therefore I have a great feel of all details.

Whether you are looking for a rental or a home to purchase .

Contact my office today where I can show you many homes work with your specifications.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com

Follow me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/lynn911dallas
I'm not really sure what your marital status, gender and age have to do with home selection - I would think you would be more concerned with affordability based on your financial situation, home size, number of bedrooms, etc. I would advise you to find a local agent that can zero in on the specifics of your home requirements and location specifications in relation to your commute for employment and go from there. Good Luck!