Moving in Houston>Question Details

thepounceys, Renter in 94062

Where is the best place to live in Katy or Sugarland, TX. We have 2 daughters and want to be in a family friendly neighborhood with excellent schools

Asked by thepounceys, 94062 Sat Jan 25, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Moving in Houston

Answers

5
Both Katy and Sugarland are very family friendly. In making a decision - I would recommend a location close to work to help you make a decision. You should also be pre-qualified before you start shopping; so that when you make an offer the seller will be more willing to accept your offer. I can assist you, and also see if we can qualify you for Grant programs for first time home buyers, depending on the area you end up looking in. I would love the opportunity to speak with you. You can reach me at 713-569-0025 or email: Mary.Papageorge1@gmail.com. - Good luck! Mary

Katy and Sugar Land schools are rated very well. There are several communities in both these neighborhoods. The commute to and from work might be something you may want to consider as well. Are you looking to rent or buy? All depends on the availability of homes within your specifications and your budget when you move here.

Trulia and HAR both have information on school ratings, if you would like to check that out. Both Katy and Sugar Land have grown extensively in the last few years. Both areas are in high demand as well, but ultimately you will have to get the feel of both to figure out which one appeals to you more.

When are you planning to move here? I am assuming you will want to stay somewhere temporarily before you decide to rent or buy.

I will be happy to answer more questions and go through the transaction process with you. My contact information is below.

Persis
REALM Real Estate Professionals
713-294-7747
persis.realtor@gmail.com
In Sugar Land, you would likely want to check out Telfair, Riverstone and Sienna Plantation for newer communities. Katy, you should see Cinco Ranch, Cross Creek Ranch and Firethorn.

There are many other communities, but these are the most popular in regards to new construction. If you would like to check out other popular communities in these areas and more, please check out my web site. http://www.markknowshouston.com/communities.php I assist buyers looking in all of these areas and more.

Look forward to showing you around Houston!

Mark McNitt
m 832-567-4357
Bernstein Realty, Inc.
Are you looking to lease or purchase? You can find information on the schools on the Fort Bend ISD website.
There are a few factors to consider before your question can be answered but you have several options potentially. I would be happy to guide you. Please email me at rosemarie@greenwoodking.com