Moving in San Antonio>Question Details

lucky77_7, Renter in San Antonio, TX

Where is the best place to fine an apartment in San Antonio?

Asked by lucky77_7, San Antonio, TX Sat Aug 25, 2012

I'm planning to move in the summer of next year. My family and I are looking for an apartment to move to, that is safe, great area that is close to schools, university, groceries store, etc. Thank you.

Kathy Walsh’s answer
There are many things to consider here:
How much do you want to pay for rent?
San Antonio covers a large area, so is it important to you to be close to a particular area for work? Does traffic or a longer commute bother you?
Are you looking for any amenities, like pool, workout center, etc., to be available in the apartment complex? Are you looking for a luxury apartment or would more basic options be fine for you?
How many bedrooms/baths do you need?
Depending on what you are looking for there are different options available. With the rental market as competitive as it is right now, narrowing down your desired area/complex is a great idea so you can be ready to lock one down when you are much closer to your move-in date.
Best of luck!

Kathy Walsh, Realtor
(210) 862-7721
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 25, 2012
There are literally hundred of apartment complexes in San Antonio so it would be best to contact an apartment locator that works in the area. Generally apartment locators work on commission so it is a free service to you, take advantage of it.

San Antonio is a large city and there are several excellent areas to live in. However, I highly recommend contacting an apartment locator to help you find an apartment. They will have through knowledge on what is available based on location and price. Since you still have some time before your move research some areas that you may already have in mind.

I Highly recommend the Eilan Luxury Apartments, you are close to everything litterally 5 min from some of the best shopping and retail in the City, and HEB is just down the road...
I do Apt-locating at a Real Estate Agent now for 7 yrs. Finding a new place to call home is not easy. With all the credit checks and criminal background checks.. Some apartments won't allow you to live there if you have tattoos, lettr of employment, felony, bad credit, large dog, mis, broken lease, eviction and short time on job...WOW I know alot right! And then you still have to find the area ya like.. So lets make is easy , just come see me WENDY MCNATT 210-909-9659 or txt

Have a blessed day!
Your best bet is to call an apartment locater.. the service is free. It's usually worth it!
try Vista Ridge Apts. or the new Belleza Apts. zipcode 78256 BEST VIEWS AND THE SAFEST!!!!!
I know of several spots in the city that would suit your needs. What age group are your children?

Gregory Touchstone
Realtor® | Select New Homes, LLC
I am guessing the newspapers or Craigs list will have apartments listed for rent.