Moving in Sunny Isles Beach>Question Details

Adriana Mala…, Real Estate Pro in Sunny Isles Beach, FL

What do you think is the best local moving company for a moving inside Miami Beach?

Asked by Adriana Malaga, Sunny Isles Beach, FL Sun Nov 4, 2012

Answers

6
There are so many to choose from... but there is a useful website that has reviews and price comparison. http://www.hireahelper.com/movers/miami-beach_fl/
These guys are good. And this is from personal experience.
Hello Adriana,

I can't recommend the two we used in the area.
Scratches, dents, and they didn't explain that boxes would be paid for separately...

If Paul recommends his movers - go for it.

Let us know how it went - please.

Always need good service people for our clients.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
I would absolutely follow Paul on this one and go with an established company that has been in business for decades.
I just moved recently m,yself. I used Allied Moving and they did a GREAT job for me.
This is a great question. Rather than recommend a specific company here in this forum I would highly suggest that you ensure that the moving company is both licensed and insured. Absolutely check their recent references before selecting one.

There are some real horror stories out there. A good moving company will come and look at the space before they move you. That way they know exactly what you are moving and how much time the move will actually take. Ask for a binding price to avoid any surprises later on.

Depending on your budget decide if you want to have the moving company pack everything up for you. It is often really worthwhile. Not only do movers know how to do this they also take less time and can can much better protect your things than a regular home owner or renter. I don't want someone else to unpack but companies will do this to you.

Remember to check with your building about the move-in and out process you probably need to reserve the elevator and pay a deposit. It may only be permissible to move during the week during a certain time frame.

Good luck with your move and enjoy your new home !

Allister