Moving in Stratham>Question Details

Andy Kunselm…, Home Buyer in New York, NY

What are the best towns to live in if you work in stratham, nh.?

Asked by Andy Kunselman, New York, NY Sat May 19, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Moving in Stratham

Answers

4
Stratham for sure! It's a beautiful town with some lovely areas (okay, I'm biased ... I live here!) But other towns would be the surrounding towns of Exeter (beautiful downtown!) as well as Brentwood (a few towns over ... but house values are less expensive there than in Exeter or Stratham).

Depending on your needs you might want to consider Portsmouth, NH (lovely city with a great downtown ... lots of restaurants and arts!) North Hampton, Hampton or Rye (to the east of Stratham and close to the beaches).

Whatever town you live in ... you'll love this seacoast area! :)
There re many fine towns to live in the area. It would depend on life style choices. What do you like to do in your spare time. Do you like a collegial atmosphere or do you want a country setting. Do you want live in urban setting or by the ocean?

There is a great variety of towns to choose from. it just depends on what is important to you.
Good morning Andy

I agree with Tracey. New Hampshire has so much to offer and each town is a bit unique. It really depends on what type of community as a whole you are looking to live in.

Stratham, Exeter, Newfields, Newmarket are fantastic towns in Interior Rockingham County but if you are looking for something along the Coast-Portsmouth, Rye, North Hampton are wonderful as well to name a few.

If you would like assistance in your home buying experience please give me a call today.

Melani Taillon
Better Homes and Gardens/The Masiello Group
603-397-2397
Good Morning Andy

That is a tough question to answer. I guess I would have to start off with a few questions myself.

What is important to you?
How far would you like to travel?
Would taxes and/or school districts be an important factor?
Town or City?

Call me, I would love to help you with your search.

Tracey Guy
Prudential Verani Realty
603-793-2770