Moving in Aspen>Question Details

sjburrell933, Home Buyer in Aspen, CO

What are the average labor costs to frame a luxury Home in Aspen, Framing labor costs only?

Asked by sjburrell933, Aspen, CO Mon Jul 8, 2013

I'm looking to create a budget number for a mortage

0 votes Share Flag Moving in Aspen

Answers

2
There are a lot of factors that could effect cost with something like this. It depends on the square footage, the area you live, and time of year. If you are looking to frame in the off season, you may be able to get a lower rate. I suggest getting a few estimates from various contractors in your area. Hopefully this helped. http://www.trussesandframe.com.au/products-and-services
I just check with a builder friend of mine. He says $18. per square foot is a good estimate. I hope this helps.
$18.00 a sqaure foot is a good estimated frame labor cost on a custom home per the commonly accepted scope defined as framing. Exterior siding & trim, log packages and decks are not commonly included in rough framing.
John Narby Paradigm Construction
970-948-7122 jnarby@comcast.net
Flag Sat Nov 23, 2013