Moving in Philadelphia>Question Details

Mckenya, Renter in Philadelphia, PA

Renting with an eviction

Asked by Mckenya, Philadelphia, PA Mon Feb 10, 2014

Hi I'm trying to rent an apartment with an eviction which I didn't know I had. I am willing to pay extra along with the move in cost and I also have a co signer of that helps. My question is Is there anyone who can help me find a place to rent? My price range is anywhere from $600-$750 and I want to pay two months in advance as well. I do need a 2 or 3 bedroom and am looking to move ASAP. Please anyone who is willing to work with me I would appreciate it

Answers

2
Hi McKenya,

You should go to the courthouse and address that eviction judgement. If you didn't know it was on your credit report, chances are you haven't paid any portion of that judgement. Without that being satisfied, it will be tough to get you approved for a rental.

Larry
I can help you find a place, what area are you looking to rent? Give me a call 267-648-7656 I can help you find a place that will meet your needs.