Moving in Tallahassee>Question Details

Alexander Gr…, Real Estate Pro in Tallahassee, FL

Realtor looking for a good Realty to work with/for. Could you please give me some input which ones are the best choices and why. Thank you

Asked by Alexander Grethe, Tallahassee, FL Sat Jul 6, 2013

Realtor looking for Broker

Answers

3
Hello Alexander! I was with Coldwell Banker for 6 years, and their support systems are excellent. I was in a small office that was connected to a larger network. National Branding is important. I moved a year ago to Keller Williams, and find their support network to be really outstanding. The difference I have found is that Keller Williams is very "agent-centric" where Coldwell Banker was very "corporate-centric." While CB is known for their educational abilities, I have actually found Keller Wiliams to be supportive with educational opportunities galore.

If you would like contact information, I would be happy to speak with you.

Myke Triebold
850-305-6256
MykeSaysSold@aol.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 7, 2013
Hi Alexander. Oh what a unique and creative question. Perhaps when looking for the best real estate brokerage company - find the one that best offers business plan - to match your business goals. The Tallahassee Board of Realtors website good place to begin search and schedule interviews. Best of all...keep positive attitude and keep on keeping on. Blessings.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 6, 2013
Pro Players Realty USA, give me a call and I will tell you what we have to offer.
Juanita Sapp Pro Players Realty USA
850-544-1558