Moving in Houston>Question Details

Altellez72, Home Buyer in San Antonio, TX

Need help with relocating.

Asked by Altellez72, San Antonio, TX Fri Feb 14, 2014

e is in the area job in Houston and need to relocate from El Paso, Tx. I am a single mom with a child in kinder. I wan t to find a safe and affordable apartment. I also need a school and: daycare. My work office is in the area of 7000 sw freeway. Thank you.

0 votes Share Flag Moving in Houston

Answers

5
I would love to help you find your new home! Please feel free to contact me and I will send you the list of properties that match your criteria.

Robert Kandiyoti
RE/MAX Real Estate Associates
robertk@remax.net
cell. 713-534-3018
I have a 3 bedroom 2 bath townhouse for rent in a gated community which I am looking to rent for $900.00 a month. It has been completely renovated within the last month and new carpets will be installed in the bedrooms next week.
I'm an apartment locator. I can definitely help you. Shoot me an e-mail with your price range, how many bedrooms, and whether or not you need washer/dryer in the unit.

adam@apartmentscience.com
I suggest you contact an apartment locator (just Google "Apartment Locators Houston ... there are dozens of them). These firms are more privy to that section of the housing market than Realtors. You'll probably have more difficulty adjusting to the humidity than finding housing, although nice places in decent locations do come at a premium. Welcome to Houston!
nice....I also relocated from my home town of el paso 5 years ago....safe places are usually the expensive kind....in other words there is not a lot of "safe and affordable" places....try looking for something in between and you will be ok