Moving in Jacksonville>Question Details

Jacklyn Niev…, Other/Just Looking in Florida

Need Assistance !

Asked by Jacklyn Nieves, Florida Fri Dec 28, 2012

My family and I are moving to Jacksonville from CT , in a few months or so , we are ready for a fresh start , and need some help since most of the communicating will be done over phone. We need someone we can trust in helping us find a home to rent close to our jobs and with a landlord that will appreciate and understand the distance and work with us.

Answers

4
Hello Jacklyn & Family!

I know the feeling of moving from the Northeast to Jacksonville. I did the move myself a year ago (from Rhode Island) and know the stresses and ability to trust someone to find you a place to live and understand your needs.

I would love to help you with your rental search. When you have some time, please call me at 904.738.6446/ 401.450.9720 or email me at josephpoletto@yahoo.com

It's great to see other New Englanders moving to Jacksonville!

Warm Regards,

Joseph Poletto
Watson Realty
904.738.6446/ 401.450.9720
josephpoletto@yahoo.com
I felt the same way when my family relocated from Milford, Ct. We were concerned with the overwhelmingly large area that Jacksonville has to offer. We rented first then scoped out the different areas of concentration...we have been here for 18 years and now I am a Realtor!
Web Reference: http://www.mariaLmoore.com
Good morning! What Nadine says is true. Feeling comfortable with the person who will help you relocate is vital. Follow them here on Trulia as well. The way they answer will give you insight to their consistency. Also there is a difference between a real estate agent and a Realtor. Anyone who passes the state exam can become an agent. A Realtor goes through additional training and is a member of the local Realtor board, must abide by a Code of Ethics as well as being governed by the state.

I would love the opportunity to assist you in relocating to my town. I have been very successful in bringing families home. Feel free to contact me here or rosieflrealtor@yahoo.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 29, 2012
Hi Jacklyn,

Contact a local Jacksonville agent and do a phone or Skype interview with them. You can use the Find a Pro box in the green stipe up above.

Take time to chat and see if you feel comfortable with the agent. Explain you needs and desires in a house. Explain what you can afford to pay. Go with your gut, and choose an agent that seems to understand your needs.

Best wishes on your upcoming move.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2012