Moving in Orlando>Question Details

Glrichardson…, Renter in Lindenhurst, NY

My fiancee and I are looking to move from Long Island to Orlando FL. Looking to rent a 2-3 BR near Millennia or Florida Mall and Disney World?

Asked by Glrichardson87, Lindenhurst, NY Fri Aug 2, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Moving in Orlando

Answers

4
Hi

I can help you find a place. I need a little more information. When will you and your fiancé actually be here? What is your budget? Pets? Just send me an email and we will get started!
Good to plan ahead! When you say mixed breed dog-what breeds? $1200 looks doable now, hopefully rents will not go up that much in another year. You can follow me on Facebook to keep up to date with any real estate happenings in Orlando. facebook.com/velitarealtor
Flag Sat Aug 3, 2013
We will be down in the winter to look at neighborhoods with plans to sign in May or June of '14. We have a cat and a mixed breed dog, and our budget is $1200 or less. Honestly.. just trying to get an idea of good neighborhoods and areas. They must be close to Millennia or Florida Mall and Disney/Universal.

Flag Fri Aug 2, 2013
I can show you all over Orlando and the best places to live call me please 407-427-3495

I am working with Watson Realty Corp in Orlando, If you can give me more information I definitely can find something for you..

Gica Gradinaru
407-914-6982
ggradinaru@watsonrealtycorp.com
Hi
we are florida corporate rental and have a few choices available for 2 bed townhouse or 3 bedroom apartments.
here is one example
http://www.holidayrentalflorida.com/fantasy.htm

call or email me if you are in a position to schedule a visit
Jim
407 566 8687