Moving in San Jose>Question Details

Myle408, Renter in

My family is looking for a house in Milpitas and we don't know if it's still available to rent and we need an agent to help us out!

Asked by Myle408, Sat Jul 7, 2012

215 N. Temple Dr, Milpitas, CA 95035

0 votes Share Flag Moving in San Jose

Help the community by answering this question:


Phone: (408) 377-3000 Email:

Try contacting the number above.

All the best to you.
Web Reference:
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 7, 2012
Hi Myle408

Give us a call at

and we will be able to help you.

It is for Rent and not for Sale.

Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 13, 2012
What are you looking for? I might be able to find something else suitable for you. Send me a message.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 12, 2012
Trulia has a new for rent section here and Craigslist is also a good site for rentals as well. Kind regards.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 7, 2012
Sorry I dont have access to that address at this time. Maybe you could check the rental sign or phone number connected to the rental? good luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 7, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer