Moving in Houston>Question Details

Alex Garcia, Renter in 77032

Moving to houston Texas by the end of the month from california, looking for a nice house between 800-1100 a month. 2 br, allows pets, yard, safe area

Asked by Alex Garcia, 77032 Fri Jan 3, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Moving in Houston

Answers

6
Alex, my husband and I moved from Cali 8 years ago and there are plenty of homes out there for rent in that price range that is our price range as well, if you don't have serious credit problems or a criminal record there are a lot of places that will work with you.
Hi Alex,

I would love to help you find your new home! Please feel free to contact me and I will send you the list of properties that match your criteria.

Robert Kandiyoti
RE/MAX Real Estate Associates
robertk@remax.net
cell. 713-534-3018
Ige Johnson️, Real Estate Pro in Houston and surrounding areas.
I would be happy to help you with your home search.

Ige Johnson
Texas Home Group Realtor
281-846-8796
Ige@igejohnson.com
Coming from California, it's way cheaper in houston but not that cheap. If your budget is firm, you may have to consider an apartment. I can help for free with whichever route you choose. Contact me at darrylsells@gmail.com

Happy new year
Darryl Hill / realtor
Alex,

They are out there, but way out in the suburbs and most likely at your top end of your price range. Most homes are 3 bedrooms.

Let us know if we can help you. We can get started BEFORE you get here by previewing on-line, getting your applications filled out, etc.

Lets talk soon.

Mark McNitt
m 832-567-4357
Bernstein Realty, Inc.
Alex ...

I'm afraid that your price range is a bit on the low side. In this very active market, with inventory at or near an all-time low, you're looking at at least $1500 for a single-family home in a more desirable area, most likely more. You'll also be paying a pet deposit, which could be substantial, depending on the size of the animal. Hopefully, it's not a dog noted for aggressiveness, in which case you'd have an incredibly difficult time finding any sort of housing.

With families unable to find suitable homes to purchase, many are leasing, which has depleted the number of rental properties available. As a result, prices have risen considerably, and continue to inch upward.

I wish the news were better. Best of luck.