Moving in Norwalk>Question Details

madhuu_07, Other/Just Looking in Norwalk, CT

Moving to Norwalk, ct, have 2 kids, pls suggest where I can find good apt with reasonable rent and a good schools with good family neighborhood .

Asked by madhuu_07, Norwalk, CT Sat Sep 21, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Moving in Norwalk

Answers

9
Go to Wilton if you can.
Silvermine, cranbury, South Norwalk same schools
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 12, 2014
How old are your children? Rowayton is a great family oriented area if you have children of elementary age. I lived there for some years and know the area well. Some of the rental properties can be pricy but if you are away from the beach you may be able to find something in one of the side streets/culdesac's. If you are still looking to secure a rental property, i would be glad to show you what's available. Fiona Fiona Porter 203 434 0493 (William Raveis Real Estate)
Flag Mon Mar 31, 2014
WHAT????? SIlvermine, Cranbury South Norwalk and Wilton do NOT share the same schools
Flag Thu Feb 13, 2014
Check out East Norwalk (06855) there are a few Multi family rentals, also the 06851 zip too. If you are looking to rent an entire house(more expensive) you will find them throughout the city. Cranbury is a good area as is West Norwalk. Rowayton section is lovely but very expensive.
Of course the question should be, what rent is reasonable? Other questions are; do you need two or three bedrooms, do you have any pets, and finally what age are your children?
If you would like some assistance in finding something that will meet your needs, I would be very happy to do so. I can be reached via email, jon@vanderblue.com, or by phone, 203-856-5823. I am with the Higgins Group.

Jon Polayes
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 22, 2013
I lived in Norwalk for 9 years and discovered all the great little nooks that Norwalk has to offer. There are great neighborhoods for kids that are within walking distances to beaches, playgrounds or other amenities. I would be happy to show you all that Norwalk has to offer. Thank you for your consideration.
Sage Woodward
Coldwell Banker
203-313-1238
Happy to help out find what you need, with landlord paying the commission for my service. Call me to discuss the particulars of your move, and I'll be able to provide a list of suitable rentals.

Jeff Turner
Coldwell Banker Norwalk/Wilton
203-981-6398
Gallagher & Miras Real Estate,LLC
Violette Gallagher
203-904-3732
violettegm@aol.com

I can help you find what your looking for and have suggestions, but I need more information from you....
You can call me any time...
Norwalk, Ct
Norwalk has many possibilities for apartments with proximity to schools. Are you looking for an apartment or townhouse? Do you have a specific time frame?

Christi Farrington
203.505.3205
Dagny's Real Estate
http://www.ChristiFarrington.com
There are a number of good spots I can suggest. Contact me directly at either number below.

Samuel Gabe
Licensed REALTOR
Halstead Property
t: 203.656.6518 | c: 203.856.8399
sgabe@halstead.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 21, 2013
I have several great options for you and your children. Please contact me directly at 203-273-3916 or by email richardbreglia@yahoo.com.

Richard Breglia

The Breglia Group
Ranked # 1 Team Company Wide 2012
Coldwell Banker Residential
177 West Putnam Ave.
Greenwich, CT 06830