Moving in Fresno>Question Details

katie.d.mart…, Other/Just Looking in Fresno, CA

Moving to Fresno

Asked by katie.d.martin, Fresno, CA Fri Jun 8, 2012

I am a 21 year old female looking to move to Fresno for a job. I don't know anyone and have never been. What are the best neighborhoods for young professionals looking to meet people?

0 votes Share Flag Moving in Fresno

Answers

5
Ron Thomas’ answer
The area around Riverpark would be great for you:
Riverpark Shopping center, on both sides of Blackstone, north of Herndon:
Edwards Theater, Elephant Bar, Marie Callendars, Hooters, Tony Romano's, Chilie's, Dave's BBQ, Logan's Roadhouse, Sam's Club, Lowe's, Panda, Pacific Seafood, P.F. Chang, Macy's, Ross, Target, J.C. Penney, AAron Bros. Art, InnOut Burgers, ChickFilet, Applebys, and a lot more.

Newer everything, with a lot of Apartments and Homes...

Good luck and may God bless
Congratulations on your move to Fresno!!! Let me know if you need any information about property rentals or apartment rentals. I am more than happy to provide you with the information.
There are many. Tower and the Historic Fresno High area come to mind, North Fresno is another. Contact me and let me know what some of your specific interests are, I'd be happy to help you get connected.
Laura Corey
559-949-7653
laura@guarantee.com
Hi Katie,

Fresno is a great place to live! Depending on what your interests are I would suggest either the GV Urban developments in downtown Fresno which are very cool and artsy. Northeast Fresno is where you can find great eateries, places for cocktails as well as shopping and fitness.

If you'd like more info feel free to ask.
There are a lot of great neighborhoods in town, It really all depends on your style. You will really need someone to just drive you around to get a feel for what you like.