Moving in 02747>Question Details

Melanie Bona…, Home Owner in Staten Island, NY

Moving from out of state, what are my options?

Asked by Melanie Bonanno, Staten Island, NY Sun Mar 17, 2013

We are a family of five and an in-law relocating from New York. Our target move time period is June through August of this year. We are in the process of selling our home in NY and would like to find a 5 bedroom home to rent in the north dartmouth or New Bedford areas. Our credit is not good because of the high mortgage of the home we currently own. We are looking for a rental fee of no more than $1600. That is what we will be able to afford. Another possible option is a three or four bedroom for my family and another one bedroom for the in-law. Your advice and guidance will be greatly appreciated.

0 votes Share Flag Moving in 02747

Answers

1
Found this rental property that seems to fit what you were looking for. Hope it helps!

$1200-$1500 mo. 2nd floor 3-4 bedroom apartment with 3rd floor attic for cottage set up allowing 2 more bedrooms and 2 open living area's. Separate entrance from 1st floor, fenced in yard, dishwasher and claw foot tub. Rent depends on amount of floors/bedrooms used. My 1st floor tenant is through South Shore housing so I am willing to work w/tenants! Call Christy @ (508) 840-8234 for serious inquires only!!