Moving in Greensboro>Question Details

Ebonyivorie, Renter in Greensboro, NC

Moving from Nashville,TN to North Carolina(Greensboro)

Asked by Ebonyivorie, Greensboro, NC Thu Jul 26, 2012

I'm 22 years old and I live in Nashville,TN and plan on moving to Greensboro, NC sometime soon. Its me ,my hubby, and our two girls ages 3yrs and 10 months. We are moving because we want to be closer to a beach but not how to worry about hurricanes(if NC have they).I'm not working but my husband plan on finding a job somewhere down there. Since I live in the city of Nashville I would love to live somewhere close to downtown. We are looking for apartments with two bedrooms and two bath without paying a lot. My questions is are there anything fun to do? How the weather, I love thunderstorms? Is this the right city to move to and start a new life? Are there lots of jobs that need to be filled? Do they have based on income apartments?What's it like there? Anything else that anyone think I might need to know please feel free to tell me.

Answers

1
Ayesha Mintor Richardson’s answer
Well Welcome to the Triad Ebony! Greensboro is a great place to live. I moved here for college and never left. We are a few hours from the beach and the mountains, so you can enjoy either with less than a tank of gas!
We have the largest water park in NC and several parks with walking and biking trails. There are several colleges/universities right in town, so that is also great.
I would love to talk to you, please give me a call/text/email
~Ayesha
http://www.GreensboroHousePrices.com
336.340.4268