Moving in 02125>Question Details

Noel Harris, Renter in 02125

Moving from Boston to Santa Monica California Sept 1, 2012

Asked by Noel Harris, 02125 Fri Nov 9, 2012

Hi I am a 24yr recent college grad planning to start my own chapter in life next year in Santa Monica , CA from Boston, Ma. First time doing something so big so looking for advice on how to go about this move I know save money but generally asking for help on finding a place I have sec 8 but if I can get a place for 1200$ - 1300$ I wouldn't mind working with that payment. Just me and my girlfriend moving and we don't have alot of things so if anyone has experience moving out of state tips and advice would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou

0 votes Share Flag Moving in 02125

Answers

4
I would use a local rental professional to save time and money and also to make sure you don't miss a great rental.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Hi Noel,

I would find a realtor in the area that you are interested in and would contact.

Best Of Luck
Here's the link for agents you can contact in Santa Monica, I'm sure they'd be happy to help!

http://www.trulia.com/voices/directory/Santa_Monica-agent--33240
Honestly it depends on where in Boston you plan to live. I think the best course of action is to find a Realtor that specializes in the neighborhood that you are focusing your search on. Good luck