Moving in 97405>Question Details

seitared, Home Buyer in Cottage Grove, OR

Moving family to Eugene in the next couple of months due to better job opportunity. Looking for a 4 bed rental that would have an option to purchase

Asked by seitared, Cottage Grove, OR Tue Nov 27, 2012

please if you have or know of such property email me. price range up to 250,000 purchase home within 2 years.

0 votes Share Flag Moving in 97405

Answers

5
Hi Seitared,
I own a home that I am in the process of renovating. If you would like to see pictures, let me know. It is located at the end of Spring Creek Drive in Eugene. The neighborhood is quiet and close to schools. The house has a large yard, 2 car garage, nice master bedroom, 2 smaller bedrooms, and a sunroom, that the previous tenants used as a 4th bedroom. The yard is fenced and I would be fine with pets sharing the space.

Let me know if I can be of further help.
H
We are moving down to Eugene this month and are looking for a 3+ bedroom home, since we are new to the area we are interested in rental 1-2 years before we purchase a home. I would love to see pictures if it is still available. I am having a hard time finding a home to rent.
Alicia
Flag Fri Feb 1, 2013
If you haven't already found someone to help you, please email me directly and I'll give you the name of a very good property manager.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 23, 2012
you do not have any contact info, seitared. i may have one for you.
We potentially may have what you are looking for. Please see our ad here for our 4 bed/2.5 bath home:

http://eugene.craigslist.org/apa/3445888402.html

We are presently considering renting long-term and/or selling (right now it is used as a for short term vacation rental).

Dan
541.968.7164
I think you would do better to contact an agent directly that has access to the properties in Eugene to help you find a lease with option to buy!