Moving in Wayne>Question Details

davidap1, Renter in Wayne, NJ

Looking for quality rental options.

Asked by davidap1, Wayne, NJ Sun Feb 17, 2013

I am consdiering a position in Wayne, NJ. I will be moving from Illinois, and will probably be unable to sell my current home. I am looking for rental properties that are in a safe area, with good schools. 2BDR minimum, 3BDR preferred. Willing to commute ( I lived in Hollywood, Florida and worked in Coral Gables back in 2004 for example).

0 votes Share Flag Moving in Wayne

Answers

7
Frieda Triebel’s answer
I agree that $1800 is workable, depending on space and size needs. Wayne is good, along with parts of nearby Morris County. When you know if you are accepting the position, several listings can be sent to you. Make sure to negotiate in the employment agreement that the company hiring you will pay the realtors' fee for the rental.
Your price range will be around $1800 for a nice 2 bedroom condo to around $2500 for a single family home. Inventory is extremely limited and moves fast.
You're in good shape then David.....you will have a number of options.....in a number of towns.....from townhomes to single family homes.

We can easily keep the commute to 30 min or less.

What's your preference?
Inventory has been moving rather quickly in the area.
So timing is important. When will you be visiting?

Are you hoping for a free standing home or a townhome?
Are schools important?
How far are you willing to commute?
Are pets involved?

Patty and I live and work in the area.
We will be happy to help!
I would like to keep it under $2,500 if possible.
If you send me your email, I can send you some listings so you can get an idea of what is available in your price range.
Flag Sun Feb 17, 2013
Hi David,

What is your budget for rent? Are you looking for a single family detached home, multi family, or garden apartment style? I'm in the area so if you'd like shoot me an email and I can send you some rental properties once I know your price range.
If you share your price range, I may be able to help you.